COVID-19 Related Sanctions
Students and student organizations referred to the student conduct process for failing to comply with University policies, regulations, and announcements related to COVID-19 should be aware that if found responsible, sanctions may include, but are not limited to:
- Written warning
- Research or reflective paper
- Loss of privileges including, but not limited to, the inability to participate in a student organization
- Behavioral agreement
- Housing suspension for residents currently residing in on campus housing (including immediate removal)
- Trespass from a specific location
- Restrictions from classroom environments and course attendance
- Suspension from the University
- Dismissal from the University
Please note that a student’s prior conduct history will be considered in sanctioning. The University may also take immediate, interim action pending the outcome of a hearing.
For more information on Student Conduct policies and procedures, please review the Code of Student Conduct.