Student Disciplinary records cover violations of both the Code of Student Conduct and University Honor Code. The Office of Student Conduct can release information from student disciplinary records upon written request from the student. This includes certification forms or statements regarding student standing.
Current or former students
- If you have a form to be completed:
- Review the form and complete any sections requiring your information and signature.
- Complete a FERPA waiver indicating release of records to institution or third party requesting the information. If you do not have current student access, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Disciplinary Records/Certifications Request form here and include any particular directions received regarding submission.
- Once received, we will complete the form and send it within 10 business days.
- If you are requesting a release of student disciplinary history or a Letter of Standing:
- Review the directions from your application or third-party requester carefully.
- Complete a FERPA waiver indicating release of information to third party, investigator, or organization
- Complete the Disciplinary Records/Certifications Request form here and include any particular directions received regarding content and submission.
- Once received, requests will be addressed within 10 business days
Investigators or Third-Party
- If you are an investigator or other third-party requesting access to student record information, please contact Alice Berney at email@example.com, or by phone at (703)993-6209.
- Please note that requests will be addressed within 10 business days.
If you require information to be sent via U.S. Mail, please provide sufficient postage for each request to Office of Student Conduct 4400 University Drive, MSN 6C9, Fairfax, VA 22030. If on campus you can place postage in an envelope, with your full name, or on a completed envelop and slide under the door at Student Union Building 1, Suite 4100.