COVID-19 and Student Conduct
Students and student organizations alleged to have violated the Code of Student Conduct relating to COVID-19 will receive a written notice and scheduled for a virtual hearing.
COVID-19 POLICIES, REGULATIONS, AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
RESIDETNIAL SURVEILLANCE TESTING EXPEMPTION:
Residential students who wish to apply for an exemption from the required COVID-19 weekly tests may submit an Exemption request. If you have received a residential assignment but care currently not on campus, you will still need to complete the form. You can access the form here.
GENERAL SANCTIONING GUIDELINES:
Students and student organizations referred to the student conduct process for failing to comply with University policies, regulations, and announcements related to COVID-19 should be aware that if found responsible, sanctions may include, but are not limited to:
- Written warning
- Research or reflective paper
- Loss of privileges including, but not limited to, the inability to participate in a student organization
- Behavioral agreement
- Housing suspension for residents currently residing in on campus housing (including immediate removal)
- Trespass from a specific location
- Restrictions from classroom environments and course attendance
- Suspension from the University
- Dismissal from the University
Please note that a student’s prior conduct history will be considered in sanctioning. The University may also take immediate, interim action pending the outcome of a hearing.
For more information on Student Conduct policies and procedures, please review the Code of Student Conduct.